Skip to content
All donations are tax deductible.
Please contact us if you are in need of a receipt for tax purposes.
Our rescue is 100% volunteer; there are no paid staff within our organization.
All funds donated go strictly to the care, vetting, and if necessary, boarding.
We do not use any funds for fundraising costs, stamps, gas, supplies, etc.
These are items that we pay for out of our own pockets.
If you would like to donate any of the below items, it would truly help us. Thank you!
– 4ft and 6ft leather leashes
– Cat litter or “Yesterday’s News”
– Collars (all sizes)
– Crates (all sizes)
– Doggy pads
– Durable chew and squeak toys
– Gas cards for transport
– Grooming supplies
– Frontline Flea & Tick Prevention or Vectra
– Healthy pet food and treats – such as Blue Buffalo, Taste of the Wild, Canidae or Nature’s Domain available at Costco. No marrow bones please.
– Heartgard or Sentinel
– Nature’s Miracle
– PetSmart, Amazon, Costco or Drs Foster & Smith gift cards
– Postage Stamps
– Premier Easy Walk harnesses – All sizes
– Products or services we can use in prize drawings or silent auctions such as pet photography, gift baskets or training.
– Simple Solutions Diapers
– Stainless steel bowls
– Washable pet beds(all sizes)
– We are always in need of funds to help us provide safe fostering, emergency boarding and medical care for our animals
– Corporate and individual sponsorships
– Foster care
– Discounted training services for adoptees
– Boarding, grooming, and vetting services
– Printing Services
Contact Liz if you’re interested in donating supplies or services.
Monetary donations can be made by clicking on the Donate button below or by sending a check to Making A Difference Rescue
Making A Difference Rescue
24232 S. Cree Drive
Channahon, IL 60410
Donate today and help save a life!
$30 will help feed one dog or cat for 4 weeks
$50 helps defray the costs of vaccinations and immunizations for one dog or cat.
$125 helps defray the costs of spay/neuter surgery with pain management.
$350 provides up to 1 month of emergency boarding services for one dog or cat.
$250 helps defray the costs of emergency medical services for one dog or cat.